The Road to Recovery
No one can do it for you, but that doesn't mean you have to do it alone.
Are you currently feeling:
- Overwhelmed by everything everyone says you should be doing to get better…but don’t know where to start?
- That there is a logical explanation for how you feel, but you are being distracted by the ‘solutions’ being offered?
- That you are alone in your recovery?
Does this sound familiar:
- You have repeated your story for the umpteenth time, but it seems that nobody hears or understands you?
- You are trying everything, but seem to be getting worse rather than better?
- You know that something must change – and although you really want to – don’t know where to start?
I went through this very process.
During my crisis, I felt overwhelmed by all the physical, emotional, and mental symptoms I was experiencing. The questions “What do I have?” and “How do I recover?” were answered with prescriptions for plenty of rest and plenty more medications; but they didn’t fit my problems and I became even sicker and more insecure about myself. Because my caregivers didn’t understand me, I was left alone in my very long and hard search back to health. I have collected the lessons I learned along my journey and have turned them into an online course to help you decide where you would like your recovery journey to begin and help you decide how you will get to where you want to be.
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn what is and is not helpful – and why – in the recovery process. This will help you to make more conscious decisions when it comes to your own recovery.
- You have a need for recognition and self-compassion. This is especially necessary when you are misunderstood and judged by people around you.
- You want to practice self-care, without feeling like a failure if you aren’t following the latest self-care trends.
- You need hope, inspiration and motivation to take back control of your recovery, at your pace and on your own terms.
Who is this online course for?
I have designed this online course for people who have been recovering from burnout for some time and are feeling lost or alone in the recovery process. This course is meant to help you decide a starting point for your recovery journey and helps you map out the route you want to take to reach your destination.
Who is this online course NOT for?
To avoid misunderstanding or disappointment, this course is not for people who are looking for a quick or easy solution to burnout. Recovery takes conscious effort and an unfailing commitment to yourself. If you are not there yet, all is not lost! It might just be that this course may not be for you right now. You can always come back later when you are ready.
Some of the stops we will pass along the way:
- Emotional Management
- I thought it was just me
- Medication: proceed with caution
Are you curious about the online course, ‘The Road to Recovery’? Click here to see the intro video to get a feel if this is for you. Or, feel free to contact me (email@example.com OR by phone +31-(0)618015302) and let’s talk about what you feel is missing from your recovery journey.