De Vuurproef Recovery Coaching
You’ve been recovering for a while now, but feel that the current treatments (medications, prescribed rest, therapy) don’t quite fit your issues. It costs energy to repeat your story over and over again to yet another caregiver and you remain stuck in the feeling of being misunderstood and unheard. This is how it was for me for the better part of my own recovery.
It would be years before I realized how my way of thinking and how I processed the world around me affected my recovery. This part of me went unseen and unrecognized by health care providers which left me feeling like I had to figure things out on my own. After years of working with others in recovery, I’ve learned that this unfortunately is more the rule than the exception. And that’s why I’ve decided to use my experience to help others.
Burnout Recovery Coach – Emma du Pree
It is a privilege to offer you coaching and support in your recovery.
- I offer you a safe space where you are welcome as you are.
- I ask questions and listen carefully to your story. Together we discover what has been missing from your recovery. This helps tremendously in conversations with health care providers and helps you progress.
- I support you in regaining control of your recovery process and you become more confident in making choices that are helpful for you.
- I teach you how to become aware of your energy and you become intentional in how you use it.
- I teach you to recognize how stress shows up in your body and you define what stress management looks like for you.
Are you ready to talk to someone who understands what you are going through?
Please contact me for a free and non-committal consultation. Call or send me a whatsapp at 0618015302.